Holly Wulff Petersen
These are my stories of all the things that matter, but mostly the things that don’t.
It’s always a little hard to write about yourself and sound, well, anything like yourself so instead here are some facts about me:
- I am 30 years old and was born in Northern Ireland, but moved to England when I was young. I miss it every day.
- At 25 I moved to the Philippines with my husband for a year and a half, and then Singapore for a year. I can honestly say that it was the most life changing experience I have ever had (so far!)
- I fell in love with a Danish guy, and sometimes I can’t quite believe that I got so lucky.
- We got married two years ago in a helicopter above the Las Vegas strip, and at some point we will have a big party with our friends and family.
- I’m constantly fighting a battle between wanting to travel the world and my fear of being on a plane.
- I’m always late. I always, always think I have more time than I do. So, if we do ever meet for a coffee and I’m not on time - sorry!
- I could spend days on Pinterest and Instagram but I still can’t get my head around Twitter or Snapchat.
- I do not cope well in the heat, so you can imagine how living in Asia for two and half years was for me.
- I never dress well for the weather - and it drives my husband crazy as he is always giving me his coat or carrying mine.
- If I could eat one food for the rest of my life it would be Mexican food. All the Mexican food.
- I have my fathers eyes, and my mothers creativity.
- I love making new friends - so if you want to say hi then I would love to hear from you!
The boring serious stuff...
Unless otherwise noted, all content, recipes and images on this site are my own. You’re very welcome to use one image and credit/link back to the original post. If you’re interested in using additional images or text, then please contact me for permission (I’ll most likely say yes!). Of course, feel free to pin any photos or reblog to Tumblr but please always link back. If you’re unsure then just drop me an email.